Aromatherapy is the therapeutic use of essential oils that promote physical and emotional well being. Your aromatherapist will select a blend of essential oils for your specific needs and apply these oils through massage. You can choose from a relaxing, therapeutic massage or a firmer remedial massage for your aromatherapy treatment.
Aromatherapy has been found to beneficial for helping with:
- Nervous System and Anxiety, stress, Insomnia.
- Pain and Back Pain, neck pain, joint pain, sciatica and headaches.
- Digestive problems and constipation and sluggish digestion.
- Female Disorders and Hormonal Imbalances, menopausal symptoms, premenstrual acne and pregnancy related problems.
- Skin complaints and acne, eczema, athletes foot, oily dry skin, cold sores, wounds, chapped and cracked skin.
- Hair care and Dandruff, oily or dry scalp.
- Respiratory System and Coughs, colds, sinusitis.
Low Income Therapy