Keeping you safe
If you suspect that you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Covid-19 you must not attend your appointment (click here for current NHS symptoms guide). You will not be charged a late cancellation fee under these circumstances.
Steps we have taken to keep you safe
- We have tried our very best to retain the lovely, welcoming, therapeutic feel of Mulberry House. However, your safety is our first priority, we have therefore carried out a Covid 19 risk assessment and implemented appropriate changes.
- In addition, all practitioners have been requested to carry out a risk assessment for their individual practice. They must also comply with government guidelines and the guidelines set by their own governing body.
What to expect when you come for an appointment
- We have closed the waiting room in order to minimise risk of infection to our staff and reduce cross contamination. You will now be collected from the foyer by your practitioner.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment, unfortunately we have limited waiting space in our foyer.
- Please wear a face covering upon entry to Mulberry House and use the hand sanitiser provided in the foyer or if you prefer, you can wash your hands in the bathroom when your practitioner collects you.
- We are operating a one way system for our downstairs practice rooms, your practitioner will show you out of the basement exit after your appointment.
- We have installed additional card machines to reduce the need to move around the building.
- Each practitioner is complying with their own individual governing body’s instructions. Additionally all practitioners are now allowing time between clients to air and thoroughly cleanse the room.
- All communal spaces are cleaned and checked regularly throughout the day.