Dr. Susan Ellis ~ Clinical Psychologist + Geropsychologist
Dr. Susan Ellis is an experienced Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Geropsychologist with over eight years of experience working in private practice and hospital settings. Susan has worked with children and families, adolescents, and adults experiencing a wide range of mental health concerns. She has a particular interest in working with people experiencing psychological issues (e.g., anxiety, depression, grief and loss) in the context of chronic illness (e.g., cancer, cardiac, respiratory, renal, and audiological conditions). Susan works from a compassion focused approach and uses evidence-based therapies, focused on individual client needs, to assist people to make the changes they desire and improve their quality of life.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and Clinical Geropsychology, University of Queensland (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (Psychology), University of New England (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Philosophy), University of New England (2009)
REGISTRATION + PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered with The Health and Care Professions Council, United Kingdom
- Member of The British Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Fellow of the Australian Psychological Society Clinical College
- Registered Clinical Supervisor.
We offer a comprehensive range of therapies to help you get the support you need. Follow the links below to explore some of our options. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Counselling + Psychotherapy Dance/Movement Therapy Homeopathy Hypnotherapy Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)