Relationship & Psychosexual Therapist
Laura is a professionally qualified Relationship and Psychosexual Therapist experienced in helping couples and individuals of any
orientation with relationship and sexual difficulties.
She offers a welcoming and confidential environment where you can talk openly without fear of judgement about the issues that are important to you.
In addition to her private practice, Laura is also a Psychosexual Therapist within the NHS, seeing patients within a specialist Sexual Health Clinic. She serves on the Accreditation and Validation Panel of Relationships Scotland.
In her earlier career Laura trained and practised as a lawyer, and thereafter worked as a director of an executive search company (currently a non-executive director).
For more information please see lauramcnaught.com
• Diploma in Relationship Counselling
• Diploma in Sexual Relationship Therapy
• LLB (Law) Degree and Diploma in Legal Practice
• Member of The College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT)
• Member of The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)