Anne Young runs her ever popular Baby Massage courses weekly in the Mulberry House studio. She has been a practicing complementary therapist and baby massage instructor for several years.
Since obtaining her BSc in Complementary Therapies she has practiced various therapies and has developed special interests in fertility, pregnancy, babies and children.
In addition to the regular baby massage classes, Anne also offers one-to-one sessions in the comfort of the parents/carers home. Her experience includes supporting parents who have babies and children with special needs.
She qualified as a Registered General Nurse in 1986 and has always had a passion to help people to achieve their own optimum health and wellbeing. She is also a mum to two daughters.
- Registered General Nurse – 1986
- BSc Complementary Therapies (Aromatherapy) with Distinction – 2005
- Baby Massage Instructor – 2006 (The Scottish School of Child & Baby Massage)
- Child Massage Study Day (Including special needs) – 2007
- Professional Body – IFPA (International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists)
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)