Fiona Serle is a massage therapist, offering treatments to suit everyone from pregnancy massage through to sports massage. Fiona studied for two years at The Swedish Institute in New York where, in 2001, she obtained an Associates Degree in Massage Therapy.
Since relocating to Edinburgh, she has continued to build her expertise in a number of massage techniques such as trigger point therapy, myofascial release and hot stone massage. She trained in pregnancy and postnatal massage with Wellmother and in 2012 she completed the BTEC Level 6 Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage qualification. This extensive training enables her to provide tailored sessions to focus on areas of pain or restriction. Where clients choose the addition of hot stones many find that an enhanced sense of release, repair and recovery can be experienced.
Fiona also taught massage with the Jing Institute of Advanced Massage Training however is taking a break from teaching to focus on developing her practice with massage for people with cancer and massage for stroke survivors.
- Associates Degree in Massage Therapy 2001,The Swedish Institute in New York.
- Wellmother diploma in Pregnancy and Postnatal massage.
- Core Myofascial Therapy with The Core Institute of Florida.
- BTEC Level 6 Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage qualification, 2012.
- Training in Massage for People Living with Cancer.