Roisin has been in full-time practice as a Registered Nutritional Therapist since 2010 with experience in supporting a wide range of clients with varying needs. Lecturing in Biomedicine and Naturopathic Nutrition with CNM since 2014, Roisin is widely recognised and regarded for her educational talks and support to various groups within the community.
Roisin will evaluate your medical and health history, as well as your current lifestyle and food intake. Working together, you will then be provided with a collaborative, personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan. This plan is to support your main concerns, keeping you at the centre at all times.
As well as supporting current health issues, Roisin considers nutritional therapy to be an investment in healthy longevity and an opportunity to embrace your individuality and to care and nurture your body and mind, whilst enjoying life!
You can find out more and contact Roisin via her own website www.vitamwellbeing.com
You can also find and DM her on Instagram @vitamwellbeing
- Personalised Nutritional Therapy including supplementation recommendations
- Personalised Functional Medicine Testing, for example thyroid screening, gastrointestinal testing, toxicity, nutrient deficiencies, biochemical risk assessment, hair mineral analysis.
- Genetic testing
- CNM Dip
- BSc Software Engineering
- Currently studying MSc in Personalised Nutrition including AFMCP, Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- The British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
- The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the regulatory body for UK complementary therapists.
- Student member of the Royal Society of Medicine (sRSM).
- Nutrigenetic Counsellor