Audrey Scott set up Summit Life Coaching Ltd in 2013 and has respected qualifications from leading organisations and individuals in hypnotherapy, life coaching and neuro-linguistic programming. She takes pleasure in building a relationship to support clients and will agree how best to facilitate beneficial change using these recognised disciplines.
Audrey uses a holistic approach and welcomes collaboration with other clinicians. In addition, Audrey often finds her previous NHS clinical experience as a speech and language therapist a useful resource.
In her spare time Audrey practices yoga and meditation and is a sports enthusiast.
For more information see: www.summitlifecoaching.co.uk
Facebook: Summit Life Coaching
- Postgraduate Certificate with Distinction in Clinical Hypnotherapy, University of West London
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice, International Coach Federation
- NLP Certified Practitioner, New-code and Classic-code, NLP Academy with John Grinder
- BSc with Merit in clinical practice Speech and Language Pathology, University of Strathclyde
- The British Society of Clinical Hypnosis www.bsch.org.uk
- The International Coach Federation (ACSTH) www.coachfederation.org.uk
- The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (non-practising category)