Jo Bluett trained in the Bowen Technique with the Bowen Association UK, accredited to the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia.
Jo first came across Bowen after experiencing health issues herself and found that this body therapy brought her pain relief, energy and relaxation which no other therapy had been able to do to the same extent. Despite also being qualified in Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology, she now devotes all her clinic practice to the Bowen Technique since it has proved so successful in helping her clients with a whole range of conditions. Jo still finds herself amazed at how effective the Bowen Technique can be in making a real and positive difference to people’s lives.
Jo’s other passion is sharing fun and laughter to promote physical health and emotional well-being. Jo is a registered Laughter Facilitator and Laughter Yoga Teacher & Trainer. Jo believes that laughter and a holistic approach to good health go hand in hand.
Laugh more – enjoy life more!
- Advanced Level (SBP2) with the Bowen Association UK, accredited to the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia.
- Qualified through ITEC for Massage, Anatomy & Physiology, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage (ITEC Dip)
- Laughter Yoga Teacher and Laughter Ambassador with Laughter Yoga International University.
- Qualified and registered member of both BTAA and BAUK (Bowen Therapy Academy Australia and Bowen Association UK).
- Laughter Network UK
- Laughter Yoga International