Connected Kids – Level 2 Teach Children Meditation (2 Day Workshop)
Connect Kids – learn how to teach children meditation
This is a special 2-day practical workshop run by Lorraine Murray – author of the international, best selling book “Calm Kids – help children relax with mindful activities”.
The course is suitable for anyone looking to train as a professional kids meditation teacher or who has a child with autism/ADHD.
The course is for adults only and places are limited to 10.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:-
- learn to teach a wide range of meditation techniques and how to apply these to different abilities/needs in children/teens.
- learn how to set up a meditation programme forteaching children professionally on a 121 or group basis
- learn how to teach children meditation who have ADHD, on the Autistic spectrum or have additional support needs.
- to learn how to offer mindful support to familieswith children who have additional support needs
- to learn how towrite meditations with children in different age groups (under 6’s, 7 to 12, 13+)
- to develop a‘meditation toolkit‘ that can help structure bespoke sessions (mandalas, mudras, crystals/stones, colour, day-to-day objects)
- to learn different methods of using the breathin meditation with children
- to learn how to work more intuitively with a heartfelt practice
- to understand the energy centresand how they apply to teaching meditation
- tips for teaching kids/teens who don’t want to learn meditation!
- to appreciate theimportance of grounding techniques in meditation
- to learn about contraindicationsto teaching meditation to children
- to understand how tocope with strong energy reactions to meditation
- to know how to market and promote your teaching practicein the community
COST OF COURSE
The cost of the course is £695 plus VAT (£75 discount for booking level 1 and 2 together). Full details and online booking are available by clicking here.